You have the power to promote awareness of primary immunodeficiency diseases (PI), and IDF can provide you with the resources. If members of our community, like you, work to educate and inform people and healthcare professionals about PI, hopefully, this will lead to early diagnosis and appropriate treatment.
Here are ways for you to help promote awareness:
- Get the Word Out - Awareness Poster
- Use Social Media
- Contact the Media (Media Kit)
- Take Action and Advocate
- THINK ZEBRA!
- Celebrate World PI Week: April 22-29
- Join the IDF Outreach Initiative!
- Tell Us What You Did - No matter what you decide to do, make sure you tell us what you did! Click here to submit stories and pictures for inclusion in the IDF Blog and/or the IDF ADVOCATE newsletter.
If your healthcare provider cannot display a poster, consider ordering the "Learn More" – IDF Awareness Business Card. You can order the cards through our publications page: www.primaryimmune.org/idf-publications.
Click here to view all IDF publications, most available for download or order, or call IDF at 800-296-4433 to order materials. Remember, if someone asks you a question and you cannot provide an answer, be honest about it and refer them to IDF!
If you have questions, contact IDF at 800-296-4433 or click here to e-mail us.
Other PI Awareness Month & World PI Week Materials:
Click here to view the Immune Deficiency Foundation PI Awareness Month & World PI Week 2016 - Report.